Sunday, June 19, 2011

In Appreciation of Fathers, & Men in the Family Who Provide Love and Guidance


In Memory of My Father Samuel Lewis Walton


In memory of Mohammed Raji, Patriarch of the Raji Family   


In Memory of My grandfather, Samuel Walton

Honoring my brother Samuel Walton


Honoring Nephew Fred Walton


Honoring Nephew Kevin Dedner

The Uncles

In memory, "Uncle John"  John Martin, Patriarch of the Martin Line


In memory of  Uncle George Bass, Patriarch of the George Bass Line

And of course, my dear husband:

Honoring Ganiyu Raji,  "Big Daddy" to many and faithful husband to me.

Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Kofi said...

Good day Madam Angela. You might wonder who is writing. Please, remember your friend who used to live in Waltham, Boston who is from Ghana and you will be okay. Thank you and God richly bless you.

Angela Y. Walton-Raji said...

Of course I remember you Kofi!! Ganiyu is excited to hear that you have responded. Please reply with your email so that we may contact you.

OpomuleroBlog said...

I met your husband last night, he is a very intelligent man, proud to meet him. regards - Saka Waheed